5 Search Friendly Social Media Marketing Branding Tips and Takeaways to enhance your online visibility: (Courtesy of Harry Gold, Overdrive Interactive – New England Direct Marketing (NEDMA) Talk) www.overdriveinteractive.com
1. Manage your branded social media content websites to optimize your brand’s ‘Search’ visibility.
2. Create valuable, relevant, sharable online and social media content. The success metric should be ‘Shares’ vs. ‘Likes’ and ‘Follows’.
3. Create SEO rich content marketing using ‘Search Friendly’ words that resonate with your target audience.
4. Use Infographics and create ‘byte’ size content that is EASY to share. Simple compelling visuals can tell a Story!
5. Be an Industry Thought Leader or Authority (e.g., blog, share on social, engage online, topical survey research).
It’s a big task to manage your online branding and your work. Be sure to seek out partner brand marketing resources (e.g., Overdrive Interactive and Market Dynamics can help!) whether your company/organization is large or smaller to help optimize your online market presence, content creation and search visibility.