Market Dynamics is a proud marketing communication partner of DiscoverSTEM, a biennial BostonSTEM (Science Technology Engineering & Math) Fair & career exploration featuring 40 interactive exhibits showcasing innovation across business, non-profits & the community. Karen Herther, Principal of Market Dynamics is Co-Chair Emerita of AB PIP STEM and a lead organizer of DiscoverSTEM as a member of the Middlesex West School Business Partnership Committee. The event raised over $7,500 for AB PIP area STEM education initiatives. Market Dynamics partnered with acanthi.com on the DiscoverSTEM 2019 event outreach & social media marketing communications.
Market Dynamics identified & recruited DiscoverSTEM event Sponsorship and STEM exhibitors focused on health science, wellness & sustainability showcasing:
- Emerson Hospital Pediatrics - Innovative Virtual Reality (VR) Goggles
- Impact Melanoma - Skin Checks using Portable Technology
- Thrive Dental - Sustainable Smiles & eco friendly dentistry (picture)
- Drive In Control Teen Driver Training - The Physics of Driving
- The Physiology of Addiction by Dr. Potee - Science connections
- Sunrise Movement, Green New Deal - De-Myth-tifying Climate Change (pictured)
- Green Acton - Local power choice energy generation using renewables
- A Nissan LEAF extended range Electric Vehicle (EV) green technology
- SEA Semester at Woods Hole Experiential Adventures - plastics in the ocean exhibit
- Water quality and sustainability from the Acton Water District
- Ikier The Science of Bone Health - 2017 flashback exhibit!
The DiscoverSTEM event featured green hospitality provided by our Boston based partners Preserve Products - reusable greenware made from recycled yogurt containers along with recycling, composting, etc. making our event one of the largest green events in the area.
Healthy hospitality included a selection of food which included vegetarian fare & fresh fruit arrangements from our partners @ Edible Arrangements Westford.
Discover STEM 2019 included many MWCOC Chamber members & event Sponsor support & contributions from Market Dynamics LOHAS partner clients including: SILVER Sponsor Jason Haviland Cottage Street Advisors, Bella's Eco Living, Cape Cod All Natural Repellents & Emerson Hospital Steinberg Wellness Center for Mind & Body (Ikier osteofitness flashback - The Science of Bone Health).
Our DiscoverSTEM team is already looking ahead to DiscoverSTEM 2021! Save the date: November 2021!